Heat-Flex® High Temp 1200 is a very high heat resisting low sheen coating
Recommended Use: The next generation singlecomponent inert multipolymeric matrix coating that outperforms alternatives in combating corrosion under insulation (CUI) and in high heat applications.
• Resists corrosion under insulation • Resists stress corrosion cracking
• Application surface temperatures from ambient to 260°C (500°F)
• Operating surface temperatures cryogenic to 649°C (1200°F)
• Heat curing not required to cure and provide corrosion resistance
• Self priming, single component
• No maximum recoat time